Social Media Strategy for Recruiters
How will you use social media? Which team members will use it? How much time/day do you want consultants online? Do you have a policy in place to protect your back if things go wrong (those ‘interesting’ photos of a team member on Facebook).
These are just some of the questions you need to ask when putting a social media strategy in place. This isn’t about technology – it’s about marketing your business on a one-to-one level; networking to win new business, develop existing business and to find the best candidates.
This means identifying…
- How to help consultants keep more closely in touch with their network using tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter and social media driven email
- How to more effectively keep in touch with previous clients – with the aim of cross selling.
- How to target clients appropriate to your firm on key social media
- How to incentivise cross selling
- How to develop a content strategy for all your our online social media
We’ll work with you to outline your goals, develop your aims and to deliver a strategy that works for your firm and its audiences.
Call us now to learn more on 0845 643 9627 or fill in the form.